ChrinstoffskiChrinstoffski

Main News Art Reviews Stats

Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom Meet'N'Fuck Kingdom

Is it me or does the blue haired gardener look like Bethie from Detective RPG?

Wasted Youth, Part 1 Wasted Youth, Part 1

Holy shit.

Nate's got the shit beat out of him, someone dead is found, The Hero's unpopular, and Dave may be a spirit, since he is never seen, never noticed, never talked to, he has purple under his eyes, and his clothes are ripped. Three words, BEST GAME EVER.

Sonic Character Designer Sonic Character Designer

LOL!

Click the random button a lot and watch the people fly by!

CQC CQC

Dang.

My dang has double meanings, anger dang and amazed dang. Anger because (Criticism alert!) Your teammates on't do crap, your the one whos supposed to do all the work, zombies come out of nowhere (ex. I was outside, so there was nowhere they could burst out, and I killed all zombies and mowed on forward, then a zombie comes in behind me.) Also, the bats blend in with the scenery, their eyes with the blood, so it's hard to get the flying little pains. And, why the heck do the zombies have guns?! Zombies are incapable of holding weapons. But, I love this game all the same, it's got great gameplay, amazing graphics, and super cool surroundings! And, I actually beat it!

-ESCAPE- -ESCAPE-

Just finished the series.

Wow. Just, wow.

The Last Stand. The Last Stand.

Man, left 4 dead the other story.

This is perhaps the best zombie game I have ever played. Great graphics, great Perspective, great weapon upgrades, great everything. Con-Artists, you are a legend.

Grey Story Grey Story

Wow.

I felt a tear run down my cheek.

Dress my Babe 6 Dress my Babe 6

WOW.

I came, I CAME, and I went.

REPLAYING :the game: REPLAYING :the game:

Actually it's...

Micheal Moore.

Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

WTF?

"Umm, i guess we can call her parents now."
"And tell them what? We performed an autopsy and crushed her freaking heart?"
"What are we supposed to do with the body parts?"
"Oh, um, nevermind. I got a better idea. See, here's my german luger, I kill you and then I shoot myself!
"Chrinstoffski!?"
"Okay, bad idea."
"Put her in the forest! Frame the wolves!"
-at the forest-
"Heehee, i can see you. I'm looking up her butt and out her eyes and there you are."
"Okay Dan, you yelled at me back at the autopsy room, so shut up! We'll dump her out here."

-From that night on I had horrible nightmares about murdering that girl. But i did a little good by feeding the wolves.
-Chrinstoffski Out.